Canonless

Statless

Theme image by DCTB
Admin: ICARUS

Announcements!

2 July: July Pokemon Adoptions!

SITE EVENT: Danger - Super Wild Pokemon!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

opened minds, closed | bo
Bo Hanying
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 08:39 AM
is played by Skipper.

24 years ♦ She/Her/Hers ♦ 27 posts
♦ 27 元

Opened Minds
"Who cares if you're a bender or not?"

What a stupid comment. Everyone cared that she wasn't an Earthbender! Everyone! She had disappointed generations upon generations of warrior women by being born normal. Her mother was embarrassed, her grandmother had barely been able to stand the sight of her, her aunts had mocked her viciously. Her life had been made all the more miserable by people who very clearly cared.

Her brow furrowed, her eyes glistened with tears.

And she laughed.

Khat clearly didn't care. Her fans didn't care. Her father, being normal as well, hadn't cared. Hell, did Hanying herself even care?

'You're right, you're so right," She giggled, wiping her eyes free of the droplets that had formed there. "My grandmother can roll in her grave for all I care."

When her chuckles finished, she sighed. "I think life must be a lot more interesting when you can bend, though." she vaguely gestured at the spot where Khat had sat when Hanying had first arrived. "Pokemon are the embodiments of natural power. They always say your bonds are a lot stronger if you can train alongside them."

+ tagKhatijah al-Malika
+ notes
BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

CREDITS

skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.
Avatar Wan theme image by dCTb on DeviantArt

. Arcanine by Jubilations, Charizard by Natsuakai, Ninetales by unknown artist.

AFFILIATES

face in the crowd RPG-D Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Pokemon Godai PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon Trainer kalopsia - a pmd rp GODS AMONG MEN INCREDIBLE Only Super TO BITTER ENDINGS THE STELLARA REGION Breath of Liberty; A LoZ RP A marvel infinity war rp Avatar: Hou Tian Pokemon: Terrene AM HP-RP Starrise The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play