Canonless

Statless

Theme image by DCTB
Admin: ICARUS

Announcements!

2 July: July Pokemon Adoptions!

SITE EVENT: Danger - Super Wild Pokemon!

Add Reply
New Poll

A new beginning, Open thread
Zane Zangari
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:47 PM
is played by Phantom.

23 years ♦ His/he/him ♦ 21 posts
♦ 21 元

Zane was taking a break smoking a cigarette. With his shirt off and his dirtier pair of pants on his other clothes off to the side of him. He was a very tall muscular man, with red ruffled, messy, spiked hair. With two strands of hair on each end of his face and distinct side burns. His eyes were a splendid amber color. He was taking a break from fire bending and fire dancing practice. He was a run a way noblemons son. He ran a local group called hamora which was a place for troubled teens kids, and run away could go. Right now though he was the only one their besides Suoh his turtanator who had been practicing his ember attack.
PM
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:02 PM
is played by OldMute.

53 years ♦ Male ♦ 53 posts
♦ 53 元

A silent driver
A soft and silent exhale of air was performed as a man sitting on the back of a large rock snake towering to the sky was pulling a cart along, slowly making his way through the canyon, with a little example of everything that he was planning to do, there was not much he had to do today
Especially not at this period of time where his entire body just itched from the mosquito's that were flocking the areas already, it was almost as if nobody was saved at these periods of time!
Yet it didn't take long for the man to find somebody placing a small stick to their fingers and lighting it, inhaling the toxic fumes as the sun radiating from the sky was just another distraction added onto this small annoyance, knowing that it wasn't the best thing to do, the man simply took a second to hop his way down the beast in quick hops.
From a simple lunge to another high jump, he soon reached the ground before reaching his hand up into the sky, waving quietly, his smile brilliant.
+ tagZane Zangari
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zane Zangari
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:12 PM
is played by Phantom.

♦ 21 元

Zane noticed and older looking guy waving to him. He waved back to let him know he saw him as he then put out his cigarette out of respect for the other person. He soon got up putting his clothes in his bag then picked up his fire dancer equipment and walked over as he said to his Pokémon "come on Suoh " his voice was deep but not too deep and had a lazy like tone to it. He went over to the man exstending his hand.

"I'm Zane" he said studying the man carefully right now it didn't look like he was a noblemon but he couldn't be sure yet. He had to be sure before trusting the man. "What brings you out here?" He asked the man as Zane studied his cart. As Suoh just stayed a little behind his trainer. "Oh and this is Suoh" he said motioning to the Turtanator behind him.

Akira Abano
PM
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:50 AM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

A silent driver
There was a certain spark in his eyes as the man started to ponder to himself what he could do, simply placing one of his fingers on his chin while thinking carefully before a telepathic message was send out towards the man that put out his little charcoal stick.
Proclaiming who is pokemon was, a turtonater, quite an unique specimen, but above all there was a certain charm to its large shell and attitude, taking out a small paper before writing down the pokemon name.

'The name is Akira, i can't speak'

Having spoken using his ralts who was hidden on his back, awkwardly trying to cling on to his shirt before starting to crawl around a bit more, always having fun with her climbing sessions as the man then continued.

'I am a travelling martial arts trainer, i am capable of training your pokemon and training your own body, it is only the choice of those who heed my challenge, sacrifice yourself or your pokemon when you are training with your pokemon... But do not go without the required spirit.'
+ tagZane Zangari
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zane Zangari
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:02 AM
is played by Phantom.

♦ 21 元

Zane listened carefully even though he didn't understand everything the man just said in a marshal artist way but he understood some of it. "Nice to meet you I was out here practicing my fire dancing it makes me feel more at peace. I suppose in a way you could say it's how I meditate." He said inviting the man to watch. He was used to all eyes being on him. "Ok Suoh " he said as the Pokémon lit his tools. He then began his complicated more trick oriented to routine .

Suoh watches studying how his trainer made his fire. Having had trouble in the past with his ember he would try making it stronger by watching Zane. Zane was a famious circus proformer. He had left it long ago when it was attacked by nobleman his best friend dying that day as he also danced to remember his friend who loved it when he danced. He saw his friend in Suoh and even gave Suoh his friends name.

Akira Abano
PM
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:11 AM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

A silent driver
Looking over at the man that was doing his way of meditating, a routine of dancing with tools as the flames gradually increased the heat in the area, the man simply standing there before finding a comfortable position on the ground with his foot and sitting down on the ground itself, realizing that the man had no interest in becoming stronger or seeking training, which was fine honestly.
It wasn't a common thing, but it was a nice thing to see once in a while as the man then carried his head on one palm, slowly watching before communicating with the turtonater mentally, knowing full well that pokemon using telepathic communication could easily speak towards people. 'So, that's your trainer dancing over there, got any information on him or anything you wish to tell him? The communication network i have going on now isn't hidden by anybody, if he wasn't fully concentrated he could even hear you y'know?'

The man spoke, knowing full well that he had a little thing going that would allow trainers and pokemon to litterally speak to each other at these very moments.
+ tagZane Zangari
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zane Zangari
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:21 AM
is played by Phantom.

♦ 21 元

"Well I do here him cry at night to himself at first when I her the name he would cry out I thought it was my name but now I realize it was his dear friend his friend I seem to remind him of. I wish he has more friends to help him heal from losing that one but he doesn't put much effort into getting to know people. We actually also don't battle much cause I was injured in one that's why my spikes are duller than most of my kind. But I wish he would learn to forgive himself for that. Other than that I love my trainer how he is. At times of great tragity I feel so close to him" he thought to the man. "But he doesn't need to hear it he will someday learn it how to feel what I feel" he said.

Soon Zane was done with his dancing and put out the fire. Then he went over giving Suoh an oran berry "I know that look Suoh it's the same look you give psychic benders when they ask about me. If anyone wants to know anything they can ask but it's up to me and you to decide if they can be trusted with the truth." Zane said then he put his stuff in his bag he didn't sleep well the night before today.

Akira Abano
PM
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:32 AM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

A silent driver
Realizing that this person has been holding back some emotional issues, bottling it up and releasing it in ways that were not natural to the normal human psyche to go around with it.
Hell, Some of the issues at hand could easily be solved with a certain way, one specific way that nobody ever thought off when things were getting dire before lifting up his sorry body and going to walk over to the man, going to place one hand on his shoulder before then smiling kindly, luring him into an embrace before then socking him in the face with a nasty hook.

'You sorry ass piece o' shit! If you want to go cry, then cry me a god damn river! If you are feeling bottled up, then fucking clutch those fists and fight me like a men! Vent that frustration you fuck!'

The man spoke mentally, still unable to use his voice, something that would never get fixed as the man had his fists balled, ready to go to town on the man before himself, if he didn't counter, he would just try something else, but he needed to atleast help this man vent early or this would end up disastrious.
+ tagZane Zangari
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zane Zangari
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:44 AM
is played by Phantom.

♦ 21 元

"Why would someone that doesn't know me care what emotions I feel. Show how you feel and it could get turned on you. I'm not ready to battle. I can't let my Pokémon get hurt cause of my own stupidity. Damn it why am I even telling you all this." He sighed messing with his lighter instead of lighting a cigarette. "It's not right to push feelings onto someone else when it's not their problem that's what I have learned. Besides say to much and you might say things you regret such as the fact Suoh should be here I shouldn't. I mean the men attacked looking for me. And look at me all I did was run after my friend died in my arms saying to run." He then sighed again thinking about his past wondering if the man could see it not just hear it. He decided to tell him. "You know I'm not a normal person I'm a run away from a nobleman home. Meaning that the closer I get to people the more they get hurt if their not nobles too. Doesn't matter now anyways can't change the past. You can onl Live with it" he said as he kept dodging the man that was something he was good at when he didn't want to fight.

Returning Suoh. Besides i need sleep more than a battle" he said as he went and layed in the shade closing his eyes as soon as he did he started falling asleep almost instantly but soon would be awake in ten minutes drying his eyes. "Just a stupid dream get over it. Crying doesn't help" he would tell himself.

Akira Abano
PM
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:20 PM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

A silent driver
Taking a deep breath as he had dodged his simple punch, Akira was surprised to say the least, seeing the man going to the ground to take a nap as he then placed himself down on the ground before then placing his palms together, concentrating rather hard before putting an image into the man his head, knowing that telepathic images couldn't just be ignored anyway.
The first image was a simple one, it was the image of men running while pokemon and people were being captured by slavers, people who actively hunt others down and make them their toys.
The second image was of an old martial artist striking against some slavers, his body ripped open by blades and bending as his only weapon was attempting to strike at the opponents with his body, with his physique and his stamina.
The last image, the third one was of a small blue psychic type holding a metal and glass shiv, striking at the neck of the opponent and sinking deep into the flesh
The pain transmitted was a simple one, it was dulled down, it was much more simple, but it was a lonely man who was doing his job and got stabbed in the end for it, continiously moving people out as he had to keep the slicing object in to keep the veins plugged up, life was a simple existance as he drew a reaction from you, from all these visions.
Yet one thing was certain, this set of memories was not a falsification, telepathic connections were much too fragile to end up filled with lies from the main connection points.
+ tagZane Zangari
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zane Zangari
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 03:22 AM
is played by Phantom.

♦ 21 元

Zane Zangari "You trying to tell me you killed people?" He sighed "do you really think I care what you did. I'm fine, I don't have anything I need to let out. This is my way of facing what I did. My way of atonemening for it" he said. "But if you want I could battle you one on one to prove I'm over it. However I would rather take a nap right now" he said there was only one man that he would listen to. The one that taught him to fire end, to Zane he was the only one that knows how I have felt. Besides Suoh of course " Zane said. His voice was clear and calm.+ tagAkira Abano+ notesetcBY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

CREDITS

skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.
Avatar Wan theme image by dCTb on DeviantArt

. Arcanine by Jubilations, Charizard by Natsuakai, Ninetales by unknown artist.

AFFILIATES

face in the crowd RPG-D Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Pokemon Godai PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon Trainer kalopsia - a pmd rp GODS AMONG MEN INCREDIBLE Only Super TO BITTER ENDINGS THE STELLARA REGION Breath of Liberty; A LoZ RP A marvel infinity war rp Avatar: Hou Tian Pokemon: Terrene AM HP-RP Starrise The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play