Canonless

Statless

Theme image by DCTB
Admin: ICARUS

Announcements!

29 Jan: Apply to be a Gym Leader!

4 Feb: Minimum Age Clarification
2 Feb: Clarifications on Bending/Battling

Open Threads/Pokemon Volunteer Requests Here!
Use this format: "Pokemon Name @ [url=thread here]Title Of Thread[/url]"

Add Reply
New Poll

Question/Suggestion
Yuri Asako
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 05:24 PM
is played by Tomackze.

20 years ♦ Male ♦ 14 posts
GreatGreatNormal
N/AN/AN/A

So I saw that one of your starter Pokemon can be shiny... Is that one per character or one per member?

Also... Maybe you should have "Shiny Gem" or something that can be purchased for 20 posts, which turns any Pokemon you have shiny. This can be helpful for people who really want a specific shiny Pokemon

Icarus
PM
^
Icarus
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 12:32 AM
is played by Icarus.

100 years ♦ Male ♦ 5 posts
N/A

QUOTE (Yuri Asako @ Feb 8 2018, 06:24 AM)
So I saw that one of your starter Pokemon can be shiny... Is that one per character or one per member?

One per character!

Also... Maybe you should have "Shiny Gem" or something that can be purchased for 20 posts, which turns any Pokemon you have shiny. This can be helpful for people who really want a specific shiny Pokemon

This is a good suggestion! Thank you! I think this certainly sounds reasonable, and I'll add it to my to-do list, which I hope to embark on once my laptop emerges from the repair shop!
PMEmail
^
Khatijah al-Malika
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 09:00 AM
is played by Jello.

21 years ♦ Female ♦ 19 posts
greatnormalnormal
N/AN/AN/A

I don’t want to butt in or anything, but I saw this suggestion and it reminded me of the additional rewards thread where you can buy a normal rank mon for 50 credits. Maybe you could incorporate the shinies into that? I don’t mean to step on any toes but thought that could maybe be an option if you’re looking to add more shiny opportunities ^^’
Icarus Yuri Asako
PMEmail
^
Yuri Asako
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 09:25 AM
is played by Tomackze.

20 years ♦ Male ♦ 14 posts
GreatGreatNormal
N/AN/AN/A

You should never feel like you are butting in, as RP forums are all about community and community input. And that's exactly where I thought it would be Khatijah al-Malika
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

CREDITS

skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.
Avatar Wan theme image by dCTb on DeviantArt

. Arcanine by Jubilations, Charizard by Natsuakai, Ninetales by unknown artist.

AFFILIATES

face in the crowd RPG-D Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Pokemon Godai PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Kaleidoscope Pokemon Trainer Atop Mount Greylock: An Ilvermorny RPG  Fiendfyre FIDELIUS Avalon a Panfandom RP GODS AMONG MEN INCREDIBLE Only Super TO BITTER ENDINGS THE STELLARA REGION