Canonless

Statless

Theme image by DCTB
Admin: ICARUS

Announcements!

4 June: Welcome Back: Patch Your Characters!

6 June: Site Event - Super Wild Pokemon!
6 June: Wanted: Fire Gym Leader!
4 June: Promos at the Adoption Centre!

Add Reply
New Poll

Heyo
Juda Kiriya
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 06:50 AM
is played by Saint Judas.

27 years ♦ He/Him ♦ 8 posts
♦ 8 元

Names Saint Judas, I'm a wandering roleplayer and artist, obsessive shipper, and sadistic creator of punching bag characters! Nah but for reals, I've been around a bit, as both a member and a staffer, especially when it comes to pokemon, and while I've never watched LoK, as a huge fan of the original series of Avatar, when I saw this place I'll admit I was psyched. So I guess I'm here, hopefully to stay! I'm a nerd who is willing to get up stupid late for another forum of mine (the admin is in australia so I gotta to get quality time with her) so expect oddball times for me, but I'm always open for anything ya got
PM
^
Yuri Asako
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 08:48 AM
is played by Tomackze.

20 years ♦ Male ♦ 30 posts
♦ 113 元

Nice to see you again from Reach
PM
^
Juda Kiriya
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 04:18 PM
is played by Saint Judas.

27 years ♦ He/Him ♦ 8 posts
♦ 8 元

And likewise to you! Its a shame that site is no longer around really, but I'm glad to see you have found another that seems quite enjoyable, and hopefully we can roleplay together some here and have a bit of fun ^^;
PM
^
Bo Hanying
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 11:58 PM
is played by Skipper.

24 years ♦ She/Her/Hers ♦ 27 posts
♦ 27 元

Hey Saint, I fully expect you and I to be seeing a lot of each other! I keep pretty odd hours because of work, so I'll be up pretty late, too. It'll be nice to have someone else awake at such weird times c:
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

CREDITS

skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.
Avatar Wan theme image by dCTb on DeviantArt

. Arcanine by Jubilations, Charizard by Natsuakai, Ninetales by unknown artist.

AFFILIATES

face in the crowd RPG-D Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Pokemon Godai PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon Trainer kalopsia - a pmd rp GODS AMONG MEN INCREDIBLE Only Super TO BITTER ENDINGS THE STELLARA REGION Breath of Liberty; A LoZ RP A marvel infinity war rp Avatar: Hou Tian Pokemon: Terrene