New Poll

The Fire Father and Non bending family, open
Nobuto Shin
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 04:00 AM
is played by readlliea.

30 years ♦ he/him ♦ 51 posts
♦ 110 元

Face claim idea one- Dr. Crombel from Noblesse

(You can see why i like this guy. He does fit the asian theme much better than my second option. And he looks hell cool.)

Face claim idea two- Szilard Quates from Baccano.

(I do like him for the various gif opprotunites to use with Nobuto but he doesn't quite fit the theme in facial features to me. But there's a chance he could work. And he is spooky looking.)

You may use one of these or even suggest your own. These are just to give you a easy option or help you with ideas for a face if you don't like them. I don't want real life faces for this, that's my only rule with faces.

The Fire Father
Now onto the good stuff!!I won't list all the main events in Nobuto's life here so I do request that you go to Nobuto's app and read his history for that. I will be telling you basic stuff for this man and give suggestions/ideas for how things have played out for why this man is the way they are, what happened when Nobuto left, why he didn't go after him, and give you some personality pointers.

For the generic info. This man is very tall and imposing, they have a intimidating air to them. They're a skilled fire bender and I honestly only see him having fire pokemon upon arriving in Republic City; once he's yours, you can give him whatever you want. Nobuto is his only child.

Personality- A cold cruel man who is rather old fasion. Believing benders to be superior to other people; however he recognizes pokemon for what they are, true embodiments of the elements and better than they are. What has caused him to think this way? Up to you. In regards to other benders, he views them equally as he is married to a water bender. He views Nobuto's drawings as a waste of time and him acting like a child still. Thus he has a strong dislike for em and it's something he wants his son to abandon. Speaking with tradition, he wants his son to be a man and had them go into the woods to get their first pokemon as some people still do. You may add more and go into more detail, this is just the basic outline with the needed things within.

Suggestions- Now, one idea for his behavoir could be due to how he was raised. He could've been raised in a cruel way and rather than fighting against it, he accepted it as normal. This could be where his view of benders and non benders comes from as well. Perhaps his side of the family were proud benders? Wanting to make sure they remained that way and wanted to firmly plant that message into their future generations?

Idea two but towards why he didn't chase after nobuto when he ran from home in his late teens when the family was planning to move to Republic City. He could've been waiting for his son to come running home crying like a child and beg to be allowed back in? As he already had a view of his son being a child due to them not embracing fire bending, the training, and wasting time with drawing, he sees him as a child. Thus he could've assumed that Nobuto would come running back.

Or he simply didn't care. The two did just have a big battle and he did get burned by his son. He could've just figured there was no point in fetching him and drawing the lad back as one could assume, that he wouldn't think Nobuto would go to Republic City when fleeing home.

Idea 3 but in regards as to why he's coming to Republic City after so many years of the original plan. His wife could ordered him to get help from her brother to find their son. Nobuto's uncle is the brother of Nobuto's mother, and while the boy's father doesn't like him, they are family. Nobuto's mother could've begged her husband to go look for their son, to at least show her that her only child was still alive in the world.

And those are all my ideas. Again these are all suggestions/tips to aid you. If you have questions or comments, please reply. I would love to see this guy here.

My only request is that by taking this guy, you will at least do plots with me regarding these two. I do want some character drama between these two and I would love to plot out things. Perhaps his father tries to take Nobuto home? What if Nobuto looses his temper and a Agni Kai is accidental initiated? Will these two ever have a healthy relationship of a father and son? WHO Knows!!! These are plots that I would love to explore but I can't do this if I npc this by taking on this character.

+ tagname
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Kabuto Rikki
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 03:17 AM
is played by readlliea.

25 years ♦ he/him ♦ 27 posts
♦ 62 元

Lady of the House
This here is the wife of the head of the house and is also Kabuto's boss. Kabuto hasn't had much interaction with her save for rare occasions but she has been known to study those under her husband's employ. She's more or less the thing most servants whisper in fear about for rumors of her cold nature towards staff who have offended her or her children in some way. She's the one who usually fires you. However none of the staff really know her for her.

She is fully up to you in terms of personality and history save for that snippet above. That's to show how she is within her house towards the staff but it's doesn't have to be for the way towards her family. She can be from anywhere but she must remain a non-bender.

It's also up to you if she shares her husband's views on benders. As her husband despises benders and refuses to hire anyone. She is unaware of Kabuto being a air bender. She also helps runs the breeding of rowlet line and was the one who suggested that they give members of staff a rowlet upon hiring them. To show that they are employed by them and that there is going to be a piece of this family permanently with them. She also has three children, the first one is twenty, the second one is either a teen or late teenager, and the second is a teenager. One son, one daughter, and if no one takes the third child before the mother, you can decide on the gender of the third child.

+ tagname
+ notesHer face is Yuuuko Ichihara from xxxholic
BY MITZI

The Lord of the house
Head of the house and one responsible for hiring of staff. Head of the family and the one who makes the law within his home. His distaste for benders is well known amongst staff. Why does he hate benders? That's up to you. His family is well known for their fine Rowlet's that they breed and sell. Currently, he's unaware of kabuto's bending. I can see him being raised in Republic City.
+ tagname
+ notesNO face suggestions although I would prefer anime but it's up to you
BY MITZI

First Born
The first born of the family, the family has been molding him to take over his father's place when he's old enough. Though whether or not they want this is up to you. They're twenty years of age and they're a non-bender.

Everything is pretty much up to you. How he interacts with the staff and such is up to you. He's unaware of Kabuto being a bender. He should have at least one rowlet or part of it's line in his party.

+ tagname
+ notesFace claim suggestion is Utakata from Naruto Shippuden
BY MITZI

The middle child
The staff see her as a kind and gentle soul, one of the family who is rather nice to staff. Though she does have a habit of trying to help out which staff have requested she not since she's not meant to be cleaning. Her future in the family is uncertain as her older brother has been molded to suit the family's future while she hasn't really been receiving that treatment.

For personality, she doesn't share her father's views on benders.Though she is too afraid of speaking her mind to the man and thus keeps quiet. She should have at least a rowlet or a member of it's line in her party. the rest of her is up to you. She doesn't know of Kabut's bending. You can make her a teen up to 17 years old.

+ tagname
+ notesFace idea is Tohru Honda.
BY MITZI

The youngest
This here is the spoiled brat of the family and one who has no respect for the staff. She/he the youngest and they know it, no doubt displeased that they'll never have much of a standing within the family. They don't care about the staff and actually try to make their time harder. Everything else is up to you about them. If you claim them before a parent is made, you can choose their gender.

Is a non bender and unaware of Kabuto's bending. She should have a rowlet or a pokemon of it's line in her party.

+ tagname
+ noteschoose whatever you want for face, no ideas here
BY MITZI
PM
^
Nobuto Shin
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 01:18 AM
is played by readlliea.

30 years ♦ he/him ♦ 51 posts
♦ 110 元

These are all still open! I would really REALLY LOVE for someone to take Nobuto's father. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in comments or through pm.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

CREDITS

skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.
Avatar Wan theme image by dCTb on DeviantArt

. Arcanine by Jubilations, Charizard by Natsuakai, Ninetales by unknown artist.

AFFILIATES

face in the crowd RPG-D Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Pokemon Godai PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon Trainer kalopsia - a pmd rp GODS AMONG MEN INCREDIBLE Only Super TO BITTER ENDINGS THE STELLARA REGION Breath of Liberty; A LoZ RP A marvel infinity war rp Avatar: Hou Tian Pokemon: Terrene AM HP-RP