Canonless

Statless

Theme image by DCTB
Admin: ICARUS

Announcements!

2 July: July Pokemon Adoptions!

SITE EVENT: Danger - Super Wild Pokemon!

Add Reply
New Poll

Maybe have a Shelter or something?
Tomackze
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:06 PM
is played by Tomackze.

20 years ♦ He ♦ 0 posts
♦ 78 元

A place for us to adopt Pokemon. Can add to character development. Pay like 20 posts or something to adopt a Pokemon, can only adopt one a month max. Have to write up report to show that we know how to RP its personality
PM
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 09:59 PM
is played by OldMute.

53 years ♦ Male ♦ 53 posts
♦ 53 元

Hmm, nice idea, if i am not allowed to give my opinion here, please delete this btw~!

I would say if we are allowed to adopt pokemon, make it a two part thing, so that people can't use this to get some cheaper pokemon since we know that picking stuff is 50 posts in value~!

A. Make it a weekly rotating thing so that people do not have a large collection to pick from, that means you have a small bit of 'be quick or do not get it!' competition with others as you grab some pokemon that are avaible for adoption.

Example
"Monday 19th - sunday 25th"
Charmander : Personality : Additional Stat stuff
Grovyle : Personality : Additional Stat stuff
Squirtle : Personality : Additional Stat stuff

With those marked as 'sold' being empty slots that get restocked at the end of the week, with the number of pokemon possible to get being up to the Admin (If he wants to put up 5, 7 or maybe 8 pokemon to be looked at at a time)

B. Allow players to sell pokemon for adoption, meaning that instead of a set price, the players decide how much they want to ask for the pokemon as they slowly build up a collection to give to other people.
Maybe they bred 50 orso bulbasaurs and as such need people to take them! Meaning that you can get one for 5 posts easily, transferring it from one character to another... Although that would mean that you can't trade inbetween characters to end up 'farming' posts or trading pokemon.

C. Come up with something else and we will maybe discuss about it~ Always up for it //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Icarus
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:19 AM
is played by Icarus.

100 years ♦ Male ♦ 6 posts
♦ 6 元

Hello everyone! Thank you for your ideas! I did think of an adoption centre kinda deal, but also thought it would be a bit much for us to run with both the opening promos and adoption Pokemon at the same time. I think we could do a monthly thing with rotations of Pokemon, and perhaps even with certain themes!

Also, trades can already happen on the site! I'd prefer for us to not trade post credits for Pokemon, but I think trading Pokemon for Pokemon, or just giving away Pokemon for the more charitable amongst us, is certainly something people can hop on!

In conclusion... expect an adoption thing in March!
PMEmail
^
Tomackze
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 08:03 PM
is played by Tomackze.

20 years ♦ He ♦ 0 posts
♦ 78 元

Wooo! Looking forward to all these updates
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

CREDITS

skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.
Avatar Wan theme image by dCTb on DeviantArt

. Arcanine by Jubilations, Charizard by Natsuakai, Ninetales by unknown artist.

AFFILIATES

face in the crowd RPG-D Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Pokemon Godai PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon Trainer kalopsia - a pmd rp GODS AMONG MEN INCREDIBLE Only Super TO BITTER ENDINGS THE STELLARA REGION Breath of Liberty; A LoZ RP A marvel infinity war rp Avatar: Hou Tian Pokemon: Terrene AM HP-RP Starrise The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play