Canonless

Statless

Theme image by DCTB
Admin: ICARUS

Announcements!

4 June: Welcome Back: Patch Your Characters!

6 June: Site Event - Super Wild Pokemon!
6 June: Wanted: Fire Gym Leader!
4 June: Promos at the Adoption Centre!

Closed
New Poll

Cooking passionatedly!, A man trying to cook!
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 10:45 PM
is played by OldMute.

53 years ♦ Male ♦ 53 posts
♦ 53 元

Cooking Passionatedly
It was just another day where Akira was resting with his stall propped up on one of the main streets, still not getting himself kicked out, happily tapping his feet. Hearing the soft pitterpatters of feet inside as a large shining rock object was laying in a straight line on the street, an onix that was sleeping rather contently in the sun of the day as the man had only one idea in his mind. He was going to be cooking a soft meal for a few people, but above all he required the expierience of something with the willingness to try his meals. A pokemon? Maybe? he hasn't had a real challenge in a while but above all would they even appear in the vacinity, it was a simple question as Akira then stood in the open area trying to look around for any pokemon that would be passing by, hoping to invite them for a meal, holding a small stick of food in his hand to try and coax them into believing it, if not, he could always just call for Dew.
+ tagname
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Pokemon Generator
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 11:04 PM
is played by Icarus.

100 years ♦ Male ♦ 40 posts
♦ 40 元

castform!
castform ● male ● forecast ● great

A wild Castform appeared! You may post in the horizontal shoutbox for a volunteer to take up this thread!
PMEmail
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 11:10 PM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

Cooking Passionatedly
Placing his palm on his side while still holding the stick, Akira started to make his way forwards, feeling his body slowly creak before reaching out the food that he had prepared, he wasn't going to just leave everything hanging, he was even willing to show himself eating the thing. Mouthing a few words, awkwardly at first as they did not come out of his mouth, he just smiled instead, trying to give it a kind look before offering it a spot at the side of the cart, to allow the little critter to spend its time having fun while eating instead of just floating about.
+ tagname
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Wild Pokemon
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:43 AM
is played by x.

100 years ♦ x ♦ 163 posts
♦ 163 元

CASTFORM ● MALE ● FORECAST ● GREAT

>It might seem crazy what I am about to say!
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care, baby, by the way<

The Castform was incredibly happy today as the sky was bright and the day looked very pleasant. He flew around in his merry ways singing his favorite song as he spotted the trainer who had a sandwich in his hand and was eating. The Castform was overly friendly and often too naive and trusting and he immediately flew up to the trainer to see what he was up to.

>Hello there. It is such a beautiful day isn't it. Do you want to clap along with me? Because I'm happy!< He said with a big smile on his face, hoping the trainer would join him for the song duet.

>Clap along if you feel like that's what you want to do... Because I'm happy!< He was singing merrily as he smiled at the trainer.

+ tagAkira Abano
+ notesVery happy Pokemon.

Tackle - Water Gun - Ember - Powder Snow - Headbutt - Rain Dance - Sunny Day - Hail - Weather Ball

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:41 AM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

Cooking Passionatedly
Listening via the way that this pokemon was speaking using a telepathic connection, Akira was surprised to say the least about how fluent some of these pokemon sounded as they were almost like the humans, yet the language was so much different that it was a massive hurdle, but their IQ was up there...
It was truely wonderious as the man raised both hands, clapping contently twice with a bit of care as he did not want to squish the sandwich he had tried a few bites of admittingly, before offering it to the floating creature of joy, his face soon curling up into a wider smile.

'You want to join me for a bigger meal?'

He wasn't trying to betray the little critter, the emotional connection made via ralts made it obvious that he wasn't hiding something, a lucky side effect in most cases as he then continued to explain how he was making food that would fit best with a multitude of pokemon, so he had to try with alot of them!
Plus, if he is willing to accept the bet, Akira explained, why not stick around for longer than just one day if it fits your taste?
+ tagname
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Wild Pokemon
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:28 PM
is played by x.

♦ 163 元

Castform's were an interesting species as they didn't really need food to feel nourished and alive, instead they were able to get by with something in the air and atmosphere, which allowed them to change forms whenever they needed. When the Castform was offered the sandwich from the old man, he blinked a second before he floated closer to smell it. It didn't smell bad but also didn't smell appetizing either, so he just shook his head and politely refused.

>Sorry. I don't think we eat the same food. So I don't need a meal with you. But if you want to dance with me, then we can dance together.< The Castform offered to the old man. Although, his bones probably weren't so great to be dancing in the first place anyways...

+ tagAkira Abano

Tackle - Water Gun - Ember - Powder Snow - Headbutt - Rain Dance - Sunny Day - Hail - Weather Ball

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:52 PM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

Cooking Passionatedly
Do not act crazy! What is an old man without the abusing power of water bending to allow oneself to stay healthy?
Akira simply raised his body upwards as he prepared his body, having been keeping up on his body work for quite a while before starting with a simple reach out hand towards the creature as a smile crossed his face, knowing full well that this creature before himself would be a good dancing partner.

'So, shall we tangle in this dance?'

Slowly realizing that he may not be able to do the same acts of dancing as this old bum as he started to bring his palm to the ground, letting his body adjust to his own weight having not done this in a while before spinning his body around on his palm and then throwing himself up in the air to land on his own feet.
A martial artist always trains their body to the outmost, even if it means breaking some bones and arms!
But he then also spoke with a content motion as he started doing some wild dancing moves in regards to spinning and flipping about, refusing to stand still, making the mental connection keep up.

'So, How is your day anyway? You seem in an extremely good mood, you do!'
+ tagname
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Wild Pokemon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:14 AM
is played by x.

♦ 163 元

The Castform was having a blast dancing with the old man and he was actually very impressed that the old man had some moves and his bones did not break. He was bouncing up and down and singing the Happy Song as he saw the old man dance and was just a bundle of joy before he tired and the old man tired also. And at that point, the old man asked him something else, and he stopped and smiled. Oh, he was hoping someone would ask that.

>I'm happy because today's just such a beautiful day. Everyday is beautiful for me because I just love the weather outside. Any and every weather is great for my body as I can adjust to each of them and come out looking as fabulous as always. You should be happy too. A day lived is a day won!< It said to the old man. Wise words, wise words.

>So, what are your plans in the city? After you finish eating of course...< He asked curiously after. He liked Akira and was curious what the trainer had in mind now.

+ tagAkira Abano

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:28 PM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

Cooking Passionatedly
Laughing lightly, mentally, with his eyes slowly closing and opening as the concept of what was happening tickled his fancy, a pokemon capable of just calmly speaking that was not unusual.
It was moreso this pokemon sitting before himself, was it possibly unique? or just a species he never saw before? it seemed like a brilliant pokemon but above all, it made him want to note it all down once again...

'I am planning to start a little company where people and pokemon can work together, it may sound boring or weird, but it is what i like to do.
To have pokemon able to talk to us and listen to their troubles without having to translate another language...
But i am probably rambling on! For now i was going to find a few trainers that were in the city that knew how to translate the pokemon language and treat their pokemon and themselves to a meal! Its why i was practicing and hoping i could find a few friends to help me taste the food or even assist me in my efforts to reduce the distance."

Scratching the back of his own head, Akira was truely embarrassed about the fact that he was sharing everything out in the public, somebody could even be listening to them right now and hear this via the telepathic connection that was open.
+ tagname
+ notesetc
BY MITZI
PM
^
Wild Pokemon
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 03:36 PM
is played by x.

♦ 163 元

As Akira spoke, the Castform could not help but open his eyes wide and listen intently. So the trainer wanted to build a relationship between Pokemon and humans and start a company that would do it. The entire thing sounded very exciting to him as it would mean he could have a lot more friends and completely expand his social network. He was intrigued in helping Akira achieve this goal and then made up his mind at the moment.

>Do you mind if I tag along with you then? That all sounds amazing and I would want to help you achieve it if that is possible.< The Castform said, hoping to get captured by the trainer and start their adventure together for now on.

+ tagAkira Abano
+ notesYou can capture Pokemon now. If you choose to, you won't need reply and can end thread.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Akira Abano
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 10:52 PM
is played by OldMute.

♦ 53 元

Cooking Passionatedly
At that point he just scratched the back of his head, seemingly looking around before picking up one of the items in his box by the side, a small set of old dusty pokeballs that he cleaned before then starting to move the ball forwards, claiming this little critter to go along with himself, knowing full well that everything would be fine with such an ally by his side.
If not, who was going to complain anyway? He was going to get this world shaped up into a little utopia, even if he had to work his behind off and cause a slight war, this world was worth living in after all.
Storing the little critter in a love ball, he just nodded softly with a smile before moving away.
+ tagname
+ notesJust posting here to finish it off for myself so i won't see it appear in my list again <3 Thanks for the thread! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

CREDITS

skinned by darren criss./jessica hamby. @ atf, caution, shine & www. cfs @ black.
Avatar Wan theme image by dCTb on DeviantArt

. Arcanine by Jubilations, Charizard by Natsuakai, Ninetales by unknown artist.

AFFILIATES

face in the crowd RPG-D Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Pokemon Godai PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay Pokemon Trainer kalopsia - a pmd rp GODS AMONG MEN INCREDIBLE Only Super TO BITTER ENDINGS THE STELLARA REGION Breath of Liberty; A LoZ RP A marvel infinity war rp Avatar: Hou Tian Pokemon: Terrene